1. no more 20-30 degree curve in spine.
2. no more "ballerina feet".
3. looser hands.
4. arms move.
5. legs move.
6. legs not in "frog" position as much.
7. left arm relaxed more.
8. rolling to each side and trying to roll back to her back.
9. taking steps in her walker.
10. A LOT more head control.
11. able to sit up unassisted for about 10 seconds (before it was none at all)
12. able to actually sit. (in hospital we had no hip rotation which prevented us from sitting)
13. following lights more
14. trying to focus in or people and toys.
That truly is a lot of improving and I knew that deep down inside but I still miss my Emerson and hope and pray to get her back one day. Please don't forget to
PUSH for Emerson!